Who We Are
The ELLA Center (English Language Learning for Adults) is a non-profit organization created to provide an English as a second language program of excellence. This program incorporates the core values of our faith by showing the love of Jesus through the way that we teach and the culturally sensitive environment that we have created. Through this program we're able to provide a much needed service which will allow these people groups the path to a better life here in the United States.
To invest in our neighbors from other nations by providing an exceptional English and cultural education which will result in great opportunities for prosperity and connection in our community.
- Exceptional teaching is the basis of ELLA Center. We engage with the students in a warm and caring environment where we create an atmosphere of safety and comfort that helps students more readily learn.
- ELLA Center uses a curriculum based program that is practical and useful and hands on and interactive and fun and gets the student to a place where they can get to work quickly.
- Our teachers experience and excellent training program that enhances their gift of teaching.
- We value an excellent English teaching program with quality and professional teachers that will produce the desired English acquisition for our neighbors. This will be done with respect to culture, the individual and with care.
- We value relationships with our neighbors that will result in mutual respect and friendships. We want to build up our neighbors to see that they can succeed and are welcomed.
- We value that everyone in the family will be able to acquire English. In order to accomplish this we provide adult learning in a safe and caring environment and will soon add preschool classes and after school tutoring for school aged kids.
- We value instilling hope and opportunities for our neighbors.